View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Russia Bans ALL GMO's (Monsanto) & Roundup too 

It’s Official – Russia Completely Bans GMOs
April 15, 2014 by Arjun Walia.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/04/15/its-official-russia-completely-bans-gmos/

Quote:
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev recently announced that Russia will no longer import GMO products, stating that the nation has enough space, and enough resources to produce organic food.

If the Americans like to eat GMO products, let them eat it then. We don’t need to do that; we have enough space and opportunities to produce organic food.” – Medvedev

Russia has been considering joining the long list (and continually growing) of anti-GMO countries for quite some time now. It does so after a group of Russian scientists urged the government to consider at least a 10-year moratorium on GMOs to thoroughly study their influence on human health.

“It is necessary to ban GMOs, to impose moratorium (on) it for 10 years. While GMOs will be prohibited, we can plan experiments, tests, or maybe even new methods of research could be developed. It has been proven that not only in Russia, but also in many other countries in the world, GMOs are dangerous. Methods of obtaining the GMOs are not perfect, therefore, at this stage, all GMOs are dangerous. Consumption and use of GMOs obtained in such way can lead to tumors, cancers and obesity among animals. Bio-technologies certainly should be developed, but GMOs should be stopped. We should stop it from spreading. ” – Irina Ermakova, VP of Russia’s National Association for Genetic Safety

A number of scientists worldwide have clearly outlined the potential dangers associated with consuming GMOs. I recently published an article titled “10 Scientific Studies Proving GMOs Can Be Harmful To Human Health,” you can read that in full here. These are just a select few out of hundreds of studies that are now available in the public domain, it seems that they continue to surface year after year.

Russia completely banning GMOs, such a large, developed nation is a big step forward in creating more awareness with regards to GMOs. Ask yourself, why have so many nations banned GMOs and the pesticides that go with them? It’s because evidence points to the fact that they are not safe, they are young, and we just don’t know enough about them to safely consume them. They just aren’t necessary, so why produce them?

Within the past few years, awareness regarding GMOs has skyrocketed. Activism has played a large role in waking up a large portion of Earths population with regards to GMOs. People are starting to ask questions and seek answers. In doing so, we are all coming to the same conclusion as Russia recently came to.

In February, the State Duma introduced a bill banning the cultivation of GMO food products. President Putin ordered that Russian citizens be protected from GMOs. The States Agricultural Committee has supported the ban recommendation from the Russian parliament, and the resolution will come into full effect in July 2014.

This just goes to show what we can do when we come together and demand change and share information on a global scale. Change is happening, and we are waking up to new concepts of our reality every day. GMOs are only the beginning, we have many things to rid our planet of that do not resonate with us and are clearly unnecessary. We are all starting to see through the false justifications for the necessity of GMOs, no longer are we so easily persuaded, no longer do we believe everything we hear and everything we’re presented with. Lets keep it going!

http://rt.com/news/russia-import-gmo-products-621/

http://rt.com/news/gmo-ban-russian-scientists-293/

http://www.gmo-free-regions.org/gmo-fre ... 28934.html

Our American media & politicians always like us to hate Russia (because Russia is not controlled by the Rothschild banks?)

Russia will not allow Monsanto to poison the food supply?
Wow. I'm liking them better each day.

Russia took back Crimea. But Crimea became part of old Russia under the treaties of 1772 & 1793, and only at the time of Nikita Kruschev (a "Ukrainian") was the region given some autonomy under the USSR, but a treaty between Ukraine & Russia, allowed Russia to keep the seaport & 25,000 troops inside Crimea until 2048. (hard to be an invader when you are already "legally" allowed control & to be there with massive troops, eh?)

American (business & military & media & banks) hate Russia, because Russia is starting to make TRADE with China & Iran, without using the Petro Dollar! We (USA) get mad when 2 countries make trade between themselves but don't want the Rothschild banks to get the first piece from the pie? Hmmmm.
What OTHER countries were doing trade without the Rothschild Petro-dollars in the past?
Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
What happened to them? We (USA) invaded and bombed them.

What are the ONLY countries NOT controlled by the Rothschild banks?
Iran
China
Russia. Hmmmm it's starting to become clear to me now.

If we (USA) can't control your banking system, food, etc,, then we make war against you. Bow down or get burned down. Yep. Spreading democracy around the world since 1953. (1953, one of the first big CIA jobs of overthrowing elected leaders in other countries because they didn't want to be controlled by the Rothschild elites.) It's a long list. The CIA & NSA is very proud.

Wallstreet, The I.M.F., the Federal Reserve Bank, London, etc, are ALL part of the Rothschild elite system. (We created our Fed Reserve bank in 1913, and the IRS in 1913 to collect your taxes to pay the Federal Reserve bank.)

For a VERY intersting "cartoon", goto youtube,,and watch "End the Fed". It explains (in a very fun way) what the FED really is, and how we are slaves of the banks.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 am

Thank you, great points and information! We know that a healthy immune system is what we all need to fight this radiation fallout and if we eat GMO's that is NOT helping!

I just called Kelloggs and told them Russian's are now going to ban American GMO food. I told the Kelloggs rep that my family don't buy their stuff. She suggested that I buy their non-GMO brand Kashi. I said if I bought that brand I would still be supporting you/Kelloggs who supports GMO.

Here is something my wife recently shared on Facebook from the GMO FREE USA's page.

BOYCOTT KELLOGG'S! We verified Kellogg's use of GMOs when we sent Froot Loops to a genetic testing lab. The corn in Froot Loops is 100% Roundup drenched, pesticide producing GMO corn. Not only has it been sprayed with Roundup, the most toxic of 9 herbicides and pesticides recently tested, but it is registered with and regulated by the EPA because the corn itself is a pesticide. It produces Bt toxins from inside every cell of the plant and kills insects that bite into it. Food that kills? If that corn were on the shelf at Home Depot, it would have a label on it with an EPA pesticide registration number, as do all of the other pesticides on the shelf. But because the EPA has no jurisdiction over food labeling, Kellogg's is feeding children Roundup drenched and pesticide producing GMOs without their parents knowledge or consent. Help us grow the boycott - don't forget Kellogg's-owned Bear Naked, Pringles, Keebler, Kashi, Cheezits & Girl Scout Cookies! Yes, Kellogg's is one of two processors for Girls Scout Cookies. Tell Kellogg's why you're not buying it - they need to hear from you. Tell them to REMOVE GMOS from all Kellogg's products and to back it up with NON GMO Project Verification. The customer is always right!

SIGN the Petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/191/501/ ... -products/

Post on Kellogg's FB page: http://www.facebook.com/kelloggs
In Canada? Post here: https://www.facebook.com/KelloggCanada

CALL Kellogg's and give them an earful: 1 (800) 962-1413

READ: Roundup Most toxic of 9 Herbicides and Pesticides tested: http://www.gmwatch.org/index.php/news/a ... des-tested

READ: New study: Humans on a conventional diet have higher levels of glyphosate in their urine. Humans with health problems have higher levels of glyphosate: http://omicsonline.org/open-access/dete ... 000210.pdf

READ: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/new-st ... lian-blood

REFERENCE: There is No Consensus on the Safety of GMOs
http://gmofreeusa.org/gmos-are-top/ther ... y-of-gmos/

#FrootLoops #Kelloggs #BoycottKelloggs #GMO #Roundup #Glyphosate #pesticide #antibiotic #corn #BearNaked #Kashi #Cheezits #Pringles #GirlScoutCookies #Keebler #GMOFreeCanada #GMOFreeUSA — with Tyra C. Sammons and 18 others.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:38 am

Thanks, Harlan, for the Kelloggs update. The Monstersatanto conglomerates, big pharma, big AGRI, Big Oil, Big Nuke, Big money, Big Military, etc etc.. they've poisoned the planet and taken all the power. Somehow, they seem to believe they will be immune from their own poisons. Fools.

I've got a new (3yrs ago) life plan.
When it comes to planting anything, if it won't feed me, I won't plant it or grow it.

I won't grow "decorative plants" if they won't assist the food production. No time to waste.

1st part of the plan,, is to grow fruit and nut trees and anything else that comes back by itself, year after year. (I'm over 60, and want as much "easy food" as possible. this is just in case I get feeble and have no strength to do any gardening in my 70's, 80's, or 90s'?)
Blueberries, grapes, kiwi, etc.

This is my 1st year to start a garden here in Florida. Will be using bug & bird netting to keep healthy plants (and prevent the kritters from eating it, without having to use chemicals unless absolutely necessary for food survival.)

ALMONDS are supposed to be able to Prevent cancer (not cure existing problems), but the FDA started to mandate ALL USA grown & retailed almonds MUST be pasteurized. (this probably reduces all healthy effects, such as degrading the Laetrile (sometimes called B17?). 3-4 RAW almonds per day is supposed to give 100% cancer prevention. Almond trees can be grown in all of N. America.
They are also good barter nuts, most healthy of all the nuts, can make "almond milk" from them, etc. I've got about 8 little ones started here, expecting some nuts this year.

Jerusalem Artichokes (a type of sunflower native to N.America), are supposed to be great at fixing Diabetes control,, once tuber root each day,, raw today, boiled tomorrow, repeat each day. These also come back every year. Expensive to buy, free to grow. (selling for $8 / pound on Ebay). Each plant gives about 5 pounds each year. The edible part is a root, looks like ginger roots, tastes like taters when boiled, tastes like water-chestnuts when raw.

ZEOLITE sand (mineral, available from pool supplies, and other places), FILTERS out ammonia (as in fish tanks), and filters out Neutrons (as in NUCLEAR contamination). Safe to take as a supplement.

D.E. (Diatomaceous Earth), mined from deposits, also safe to eat, also as a filter for water, also will kill hard shelled insects who get "abrasively damaged" and dries them out. No bug will ever become immune to it. Effective against fleas, ants, bedbugs, crickets, grassphoppers, beetles, etc.
Protect your house and garden with 100%, edible, safe, NON chemical mineral.

I've put a chicken wire (4ft tall) fence around my garden area, will put some plastic landscape border barrier to restrict the invasion of grass roots into my space. I'll put 12 inches of wire mesh into the ground to restrict the incursion of moles underground. (moles are bug eaters, but mice and voles will follow in the same tunnels, and eat your garden roots.)

Bought a very nice, 22 caliber pellet rifle (after researching I chose the Benjamin / Crosman TITAN Nitro), single pump (up to 950fps) actually shoots THRU both sides of water filled ANTI-FREEZE jugs at 50-60 yards!
This is for protecting my garden against squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, birds, who demand to eat my food. (bird netting won't stop everything.)

For ANYBODY who buys a pellet rifle, etc, be warned that the scope mounting grooves on the receiver & pellet gun scope rings, WON'T hold very good. Scopes will shift and slide on the gun.
Go to Amazon, etc, and buy a SCOPE rail adapter (from 11mm to WEAVER rail).. (this adapts the cheap BB gun mounts,, to use REAL rifle scope rings. Mounting rail adapters are about $15 (delivered) and rings are another $10. This is FAR better than paying $50-75 for a gunshop to drill and tap your gun.

I'm considering a low priced crossbow for silent shooting. As the next step of a world wide crash arrives, you don't want to make noise and draw attention to your homestead. Or, heaven forbid, if some murdering psychopath comes after your family, it might be better to get him silently, and not alert his partner where you are shooting from.
Do you then alert the police? That's your choice. Consider this. What if the rapist, killer, is the brother or son of the local sheriff? Is he going to thank you or shoot you in "self defense" (revenge).

When the entire region goes into stupid-mode, you never know who is part of the gov't gangsters, or gangster-gangsters. If some mafia sends a messenger to extort you,, do you let him walk away to bring back reinforcements? Or does he instantly become part of your compost pile, never to be seen again?
Scary ideas & thoughts,, best left for some Hollywood movie. But art imitates life, etc?

How many rapists, murderers, get convicted, and then released, to do it again?

Question. Perhaps it would be best, if you catch anybody breaking in to your home,, to prevent the justice department's "Catch & Release Program", it might be better to shoot first,,and shoot again,, wait 1 hour (to calm down), and then call the meat wagon? (keeping in mind, he might be the beloved family member of the local sheriff, judge, mayor, etc?) In THAT case,, you don't call anybody, never.

Was it Mark Twain, or Benjamin Franklin,, who said "Two people can keep a secret, if one of them is DEAD."? Sad, but clever humor. Sad because it's true.
Sad to say this, but a LOT of people defend, hide and protect their insane, criminal family members from justice, and put the blame on anybody who catches or kills the bastard.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 am

Quick, instant GARDEN tip.
pH levels are SO important for plants. Get yourself an electronic meter,, many can be bought for less than $15 or $20.

Test your trees, garden , etc.

Here is the BIG tip. Sulfuric Acid. (concentrated Drain cleaners).. read the labels.. you can buy 95% pure H2SO4 (sulfuric acid),, at $10 / quart. (Battery acid@ $10 / quart=only about 32% pure).

Mix a tablespoon or more,,with a GALLON of water, mix, CHECK it with your meter.. then use a watering can to add to soil that is TOO alkaline.

This is NOT crazy. This is SOIL SCIENCE. (to remove acid,, make alkaline, use LIME, limestone, baking soda, etc) Farm supply stores sell 50 pound bags of baking soda for farmers!, CHEAPLY.

OK,, the SLOW method for increasing ACID in the soil,, is to use "garden sulfur" (95-99% pure sulfur),, add the right amount to the soil,, and in a week or two,, the soil bacteria, will consume the "garden sulfur" and combine it with H2O (water) and produces H2SO4 (sulfuric acid).

Using REAL acid,, just saves you a couple of weeks. You might not have 2 weeks to wait for your soil bacteria to do this job.

After you apply the "acidified water" to your dirt,, then give it a watering of "plain jane" normal water,, to get everything mixed well,, pushed deeper down, etc. Wait about 30 minutes or so.. and test the dirt again with your meter. Make adjustments as needed.

pH of 6 to 6.5 is best for MOST things.. asparagus likes it more alkaline (7-7.5 pH), blueberries love more acid (4.8 to 5.5 pH).

When the pH is TOO far off,, the plants won't be able to "take up" the nutrients. Fruit trees might DROP their fruits before ripe, etc.

Keep some acid & powdered sulfur in stock, some garden Lime, crushed limestone, etc. Fertilizers, iron, and all the other things for your garden.
Keep an extra batch of "heirloom" seeds for next year's crop,, or just in case you lose this year's crop,, you don't want to be facing the next year with NO spare seed supplies!

Even a little bit of TSP (tri-sodium phosphate), (house cleaner, algae cleaner, laundry cleaner, paint brush cleaner) is actually a GARDEN supplement TOO. (asparagus loves it for the PHOSPHATE.) Google for it,, to know how much, how and when to use it.

Powdered sulfur, can be a FUGUS, mold fighter,,but also can KILL some plants. Boron (Borax) is a trace element,, but anymore than a HALF teaspoon per 100FT can POISON the soil,,, GOOGLE before using. It's needed,,but VERY deadly to plant in VERY small concentrations.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Great information, thank you but...

I am not Harlan. His handle is "hey"

Harlan is the owner of NETC. I am like you, just another user sharing information on many topics. I act as a MOD on this forum to help Harlan/hey. I am nothing more than a volunteer.

The topics I post about on this forum are my views/beliefs and are not always shared by other MOD/ADMIN staff of NETC.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Thanks for the update "KC".

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:17 pm

With some VERY big players in the global food markets starting to ban "Roundup" & GMO foods (Monsanto) products, it is putting the SQUEEZE on Monsanto & U.S. Farmers who wish to export grains and foods to other countries.

Now that Russia, Mexico, China, Tasmania (is a part of Australia) have all banned the stuff,, the U.S. farmers will no longer have those countries as buyers of U.S. corn, soy, alfalfa, etc.

High Fructose Corn syrup is made from GMO corn,, so that is another product that will be stuck on the shelf (and force the American public to buy more and more of it.)

As GMO foods get banned in more places, the U.S. farmers will either be FORCED to switch to NON GMO seeds (and NO more "Roundup"), of they will go bankrupt. It might take another 10-30 years, but I think it may be coming. (I just hope we can actually LIVE that long.)

Perhaps the food industry will "save us" by importing safe, "organic foods" from Fukushima Prefecture?
Don't laugh. You know very well how these criminal corporations play the game.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you don't already have a pocket sized Geiger counter,, then you really should buy one and be sure to take it with you every time you go shopping,,, NOT just for food,, even for CAR TIRES (many made in China & Japan). Clothes, tools, electronics, virtually EVERYTHING in our shops,, comes from suppliers in the "nuclear zones".

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:06 am

You mentioned Borax above. Many years ago I read (and have used since then with success) a 50/50 mix of Borax powdered soap and powdered sugar with a little water will kill the sugar ant queen.

If you get these little ants in your house put a dime size puddle of this where the ants come and go. They will take it back to the nest and feed the queen. Within 24 hours, no more ants will be seen.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]