View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Bonsall California Monitor station active now 

https://www.netc.com/u/?n=D9422E14.4

Please add to map as I did not see it yet. It has been up for a while. Hope this is helpful.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

If your having problems getting it registered and on the map, please feel free to email staff@netc.com and give as many details as you can what you have done already.

Welcome to NETC 8-)

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Really, I have emailed you and posted here. I provided all the info that your software provided me. Please email me if you have a problem or need any other data.

In addition I just paid you the higher rate a week after paying you the $9 rate. I emailed you a couple of times to ask if I could upgrade or just take back my 9$ initial fee but have no responses. Please remove my paypal from your auto renewal on my $9 plan. For people who are volunteering to put up a monitoring station should be given an upgrade offer if they already were a member. Just a suggestion.

Question, it appears high numbers in Riverside California monitoring station and I have not received an email warning and how do I get the txt message alert???

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:33 am

patmartin005 wrote:
Really, I have emailed you and posted here. I provided all the info that your software provided me. Please email me if you have a problem or need any other data.

The staff@netc.com email is for ADMIN, which are the programmers. I am simply a volunteer trying to help out because I believe sites like NETC are very important. This is not a company staffed like Microsoft, some patience are needed. Have you not received any reply to your email/emails? Have you ever received any emails from the staff or the auto system? Could your email be blocking them?

patmartin005 wrote:
In addition I just paid you the higher rate a week after paying you the $9 rate. I emailed you a couple of times to ask if I could upgrade or just take back my 9$ initial fee but have no responses. Please remove my paypal from your auto renewal on my $9 plan. For people who are volunteering to put up a monitoring station should be given an upgrade offer if they already were a member. Just a suggestion.

I have never heard of any problems getting a refund before.

patmartin005 wrote:
Question, it appears high numbers in Riverside California monitoring station and I have not received an email warning and how do I get the txt message alert???.

Do you know of that station going in to ALERT status? RAM alerts only happen when a station hit ALERT status. If it did, again maybe your email is blocking system emails. As for text messages, do you have AT&T or Verizon?

Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 am

I can see it on the network, i can connect to the admin interface and it shows cpm, etc.. however it does not appear to be connecting to the netc site as it just says 0 CPM and I get the disconnected site email. Any ideas? I've rebooted both the raspberry pi and the gmc 320.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:25 am

dildargee1 wrote:
I can see it on the network, i can connect to the admin interface and it shows cpm, etc.. however it does not appear to be connecting to the netc site as it just says 0 CPM and I get the disconnected site email. Any ideas? I've rebooted both the raspberry pi and the gmc 320.

Does your geiger counter display show a reading other than zero? If your geiger counter display and NETC read zero, your tube might have leaked all of its gas. A new geiger counter or tube replacement would be needed. I have had my GMC-200 outside running 24/7 for over two years with no problems.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]