View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Riots and Riot Police in Tokyo 6-29-14 

This appeared in ENEnews this morning.

The following is copied from a comment section

June 29, 2014 at 6:44 am Log in to Reply
Sorry to intercede on the top of the thread, but an article on this website just a half hour back about people "piping mad" in Tokyo and being stopped from storming the Prime Minister's Office by riot police, just got SCRUBBED from Enenews!!

Can barely contain my own anger so I cannot even imagine how they must feel over there. Well, at least we know that fascism is alive and well here too.
<eof>

This most likely follows the new japanese law making it a crime to disseminate any information which may be unfavorable towards japan. Quite reminiscent of the Soviet era policy.

It's quite possible the japanese population is very upset because of the recent confirmation of plutonium discoveries in school yards over 40 miles from the nuclear power plant explosion, three years ago. In the least, it does not seem like a place top notch young athletes would hope to exert themselves in attempts to set record performances in an Olympic spectacle.

Three years without building maintenance from the corrosive nature of salt air upon the radiation ravaged buildings and equipment there at Fukushima Daiichi NPP must be a horrendous circumstance. Fortunately the most recent earthquakes were smaller ones.
The #4 fuel pool, elevated 90 feet in a compromised structure, is HUGE !
rc

Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 am

I searched on Twitter for more information re nuclear riots in Tokyo but couldn't find anything. Not true?

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]