View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Nuclear radiation in Dallas, TX - see chart last 6 months 
Site Admin

Is it WIPP or is the nuclear radiation from somewhere else? What is causing the EPA Beta level to reach an all time high in the last six months in Dallas, TX? If radiation is going to be ISIS method of destroying America, just bring it across the Mexico/US border and make the weapons here. The EPA has radiation monitoring stations in Dallas, TX, but their standard answer is: "It is within the background range, do not worry". See the chart, everyone needs to become "Watchmen" for terrorist threats against our homeland.

Attachments:
dallas091214.jpg
dallas091214.jpg [ 85.12 KiB | Viewed 23247 times ]
Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am

I agree been on my mind as well, that is what this site is all about, early detection.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:25 pm

So, bombarded with the equivalent of two dental x-rays a day. Nice. My sister lives in McKinney. She'll be thrilled to hear that. We're up to three x-rays a day here in Maine. I think I mentioned before that I wrote a second letter to Angus King. He came back to the state during recess in August and went on a tour of fifteen voting blocks, minus two, Portland and Bangor, which coincidentally are the two cities I wrote to him about, the same two which straddle the decommissioned Maine Yankee NPP's spent fuel open air depot. :shock: Guess he didn't need any dental work done this trip.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]