View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Regular Controlled Radiation Releases in Denver Area 

Howdy: I am fairly new to NETC (grateful its here!), live in Lakewood suburb of Denver. I started looking at downtown Denver detection site (govt.) and noticed that there are regular intervals of radiation release (see graph jpg attached) that spike to the 200-400 cpm range for 30-45 min (so that it does not so up on the 1 hour averages) that I get alerts for but which are then taken down pretty quickly. There appear to be about 12-16 spikes in sets of 3 or 4 every 12 hours over a period of a week every 5-6 weeks. Looks like govt is regularly releasing radiation on purpose, e.g, to clear DUMBs under Denver or to release radiation for people's health. Anyway, if you are in the area, you may want to monitor this. I personally would not like to visit downtown (or close to release location) during one of these peaks. :o

Attachments:
Denver Rad Spikes.jpg
Denver Rad Spikes.jpg [ 67.05 KiB | Viewed 28768 times ]
Sun May 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Welcome to NETC.

Sun May 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Good to see more people joining and submitting information!!!

To try to answer this post I would like to point out that this is a GAMA station.

Direct sunlight will elevate these reads.

Sunlight and even gases from the rock formations at high altitude upon direct sunlight exposure could be the cause. Lets not forget snowfall and melt/runoff that contains many rads both natural and man made.

We really need another station near by to confirm anything.

Hook up a monitoring station at your home and let us see your reads versus the GAMA reads downtown!!!

Inexpensive to do and will really help you to protect your family and others around your location. Not to mention solving any mysteries down the road.

Then we can all watch your readings and verify if (or when) something is passing through.

and...

Please donate to netc, a VERY few people carry the financial burden of this entire endeavor.

If you need help with options for monitoring your location let me know...

View my other posts here:
https://www.netc.com/bb/search.php?keyw ... mit=Search

netc.com (donate will ya?)...

Mon May 25, 2015 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]