View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 West Coast vs the rest of the US? 

Yes! SW Virginia too :)

I actually found a place in Maine... a super green house, looked amazing. I checked the area a million times over. As I was getting ready to send out the deposit check something told me to check again. I found a deactivated nuclear plant within ten miles... would have never known. They are still storing waste there :( So, although I am trying to adopt the... live where you love it approach... less than 10 miles is too close for me, lol! Way, way too close (by like half a state).

So, back to the drawing board. I have a week and not a whole lot of dough to move on :(

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Ooops wrote:
Hey, HEY... Just out of curiosity, North Carolina and Montana? How do you find stuff out like that... (the gamma radiation you mentioned)? Whenever I look at NC, the readings usually look pretty decent... Just wondering because NC was on my backup list ;)

Speaking of North Carolina and nukes, here is a very interesting article I recently ran across...
special thanks to EneNews user - newsblackoutUSA

sott.net wrote:
A secret document, published in declassified form for the first time by the Guardian today, reveals that the US Air Force came dramatically close to detonating an atom bomb over North Carolina that would have been 260 times more powerful than the device that devastated Hiroshima.

http://www.sott.net/article/266610-Declassified-1961-Pentagon-document-US-came-within-hairs-breath-of-detonating-atomic-bomb-260-times-more-powerful-than-Hiroshima-bomb-over-North-Carolina

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Darn careless of them wasn't it?

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:07 pm

:o
Ooops.

*scratches head* I wonder why they were carrying something like that on a "routine mission"

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3