View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Can you help her? 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi, Just received http://thetruthwins.com/archives/28-sig ... -fukushima
I am ill, with severe, debilitating Chronic Fatigue, and this past year moved to the Coast to get out of the EMF's in cities, and have been doing a little better. As this last year, the National CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) Forum, reports research is showing a 100% correlation of CFIDS from patient tissue biopsies, to show signs of radiation poisoning, I am obviously concerned about any future exposure. Although I have been doing a bit better here on the Coast than I was in Boise, ID, I also was concerned enough with the radiation here that I purchased a Inspector+ Rad Detector. I am reading averages around 32-CPM (background radiation) with a range of 12-48, but this past two weeks I am seeing short spikes of 60+CPM, and just 10 minutes ago a 68-CPM spike. Problem is, I am not sure that I am making the correct inferences about what these levels actually mean, and how it is determined that we should be concerned, even alarmed. I do take some Radio-protective supplements (Chorella, Liposomal C and a good mineral supplement and even have the K103 tablets). I am hoping that someone there might be able to spend a few minutes with me about these measurements.

Greatly appreciated,
Susan

Thanks

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Susan, Some years ago I scanned a girl who had been told by doc that she had leukemia, however I found out that she had it previously, I told her that the cause was too many x-rays. Leukemia is a radiation phoneme . If you go to prepping for survival on this site, you can see my posting on Niacin, #1 solution for you, I know. With substantial rad in your body, you can expect to have big reaction, no worries, The Way Out Is The Way Through - With any rad or poison, any questions, let me know.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]