View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Odd Odour like Car exhaust at night ? 

Thanks, I thought I was just a long haired gnome living in the woods in Oregon, My long hair just got shorter ! About that very calm feeling after the reaction subsides, I think Kahlil Gibran said it best - " Joy is Sorrow revisited " Perhaps this feeling is a bit of joy, because of the sorrow of the cells being impacted by Radiation. Thank You Niacin . You can take that to the bank, (not literally) . Aloha from Diane & Rod

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm

For the record, in the a.m. today my GMC-300 alerted for a short time while in my car as I drive back home from the Belvidere Illinois station area. I have my GMC-300 set to alarm at 30 CPM because that level is not often reached and if reached it is very rare to happen unless there is rain/fog/snow. Today they was none of those, yet it did alarm. I did not have the in cabin recirculate air filter on so I was getting outside air. At the same time I smelled an odd smell, almost like my car was burning up. My engine light was already previously on and AutoZone says it is only because of a fuel level sensor and I continued to drive another 15 minutes until I got home with no sign of car problems. After I got out of my car, the small was stronger and it was not just by my car... I smelled it all the way to my front door.

Then I came inside & remembered this post, which then caused me to look at my outside GC readings. :shock:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Great, I believe that ODOUR is happening all throughout the US some friends of ours in Texas, St Louis, New Jersey ... have noticed far more than usual Chem Trails.
Here in Hawaii we are smelling this odour at night, I think mainly because the general public have raised there voices loudly against Chem Trails!
I think the POWERS THAT BE are Screwing with us and the weather, spraying some shit stuff everywhere for whatever reason..

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 pm

It gets even more interesting than that. I assume that you are aware of the work and information put out by Michael Janitch, www.dutchsinse.com? He is posting his own cpm on an Inspector model counter all over the place from Springfield, MO. Covers weather modification, earthquakes, radiation, etc. Most of his new stuff is on Youtube, but the repository of information he has is huge. I do not think he is here, though.
In addition, the Life Extension Foundation, www.lef.org, is a repository of information on niacin, including medical abstracts and studies done on heart patients going back the the 50's.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:59 am

Lightstorm wrote:
I don't know about gas masks at night, but I didn't think about Chem trails , I think you might be on to something. And at night it's hard to spot them ( keep taking pictures)
And yes last time obama was here the birds were not singing and there was a constant high pitch sound the whole time he was here
We can all hide in bubble wrap ha ha
THERE SLOWLY killing US!!
And Destroying our last outpost of Paradise. ..dam !
There isn't a place on this Once Beautiful Planet that is safe anymore , If the radiation doesn't kill us Monsanto will!

Lightstorm, Aloha! I visited your beautiful islands three years ago and it was one of the highlights of my life; so sad that you now have to worry.

I wanted to ask two questions; first off regarding the odd smells; have you tried either getting on Google maps or doing it in person and researching what might be directly downwind from you on the island? Any burning sites, volcanic vents, landfills, things like that? They all might be sources for an unusual smell; there's also the probability/possibility that the garbage island from the tsunami is offshore and causing the smell. Lots of rotting wood and godknowswhat in that pile... and it's supposed to be the size of Texas.

The only description I've seen for smells from radiation has been the crew of the Ronald Reagan who reported they 'tasted metallic tastes and smells' when they were exposed to very high levels; otherwise, it's supposed to be tasteless and odorless.

The other question was about the high pitched noise whenever Obama was there; has anyone else mentioned this, or has it been mentioned to the local press? That's just dang weird... :shock: :? I wonder what could be causing it?

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Well, you could take a look here if you wanted to.

http://jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com/

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:35 am

signalfire wrote:
The only description I've seen for smells from radiation has been the crew of the Ronald Reagan who reported they 'tasted metallic tastes and smells' when they were exposed to very high levels; otherwise, it's supposed to be tasteless and odorless.

These reports were first also mentioned on EneNews by users on the West Coast and then shortly after that I smelled it myself, and during that period my geiger counter was recording higher than normal readings. The timing if I remember correctly matched up nicely with TEPCO video showing smoke/steam releases.

While you are correct that radiation is said to be odorless, it does travel with odors. For example, I have several times noticed while driving past an area of wood burning (fireplaces I believe) within seconds of smelling the burning wood my geiger counter would reach my user preset value and start alarming. This has happened too many times to be just chance.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:06 pm

The same smell that I and others reported (both here & at EneNews) several months ago has now returned.

In fact, it only started to smell today when it started to rain. :(

Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Once again I am seeing higher readings, burning smell outside and no rain.

At this rate my South Beloit Illinois outside radiation station will hit RADCON 5 soon.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2