View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Honolulu readings 
Site Admin

THIS IS THE ADMIN FOR THIS FORM - HARLAN

Quote:
Bottom line, A THIRD LEVEL SYMBOL SHOULD HAVE A 3rd LEVEL READING!! If It doesn't it is deceptive and confusing to the public because after 100 CPM we are taking our Potassium Iodide, so what should the public believe THE SYMBOL OR THE CPM READING??
Anything else is BULSHIT (excuse my language) but we thought this site was to HELP THE PUBLIC, Help them to be aware when readings are high in there area, not More GOVERNMENT LIES, CONTRADICTION AND DECEPTION!
Time to get RUTHLESSLY HONEST especially when it deals with peoples LIVES! I am just glad I bought a personal Geiger Counter or I would never truly know the true readings (that I thought you guys were showing us)
Please, either fix the machines so the readings are clear and understandable, or you are all scamming us for NSA or MONEY, which is it?
Very Sincerely Lightstorm

Quote:
You still have not answered our question,
High Alert symbol (red & yellow) #3 along with a low CPM reading of 90 ??
To be at 3rd level readings must be above cpm 300 ...right?

TO: Lightstorm

YOUR POSTS ARE CALLING NAMES AND POSTS WILL BE BANNED IF YOU KEEP NOT ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE ASK YOU.
1. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION THAT THE EPA SAID, " 100 CPM IS AN ALERT"?
2. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION THAT SAYS " HIGH ALERT SYMBOL (RED & YELLOW) ". THE MAIN NETC.COM WEBPAGES CALLS IT "Elevated"
3. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION THAT SAYS "To be at 3rd level readings must be above cpm 300" NETC.COM CALCULATES THE RADCON LEVELS EVERY NIGHT FOR EACH MONITORING STATION. THERE IS NO SET VALUES FOR ANY STATION, ONLY THE DELTA CHANGE BETWEEN N.O.R.M. BACKGROUND RADIATION LEVEL AND THE CURRENT RADIATION LEVEL WILL SET THE RADCON 1,2,3,4,5.
4. DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM OTHER PRIVATE NETWORK, LIKE YOUR PICTURE FOR RN, TO JUSTIFY YOUR POSITION THAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE EPA SAID THAT. I KNOW WHERE THAT MISINFORMATION IS COMING FROM AND WILL NOT BE QUOTED AS A SOURCE ON THIS FORUM.

ANYMORE MISINFORMATION WILL BE DELETED!
HARLAN - ADMIN OF NETC.COM FORUM

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 am

Netc only,
In fact I gave them the station ID #
It seems it is working now,
so let's just drop it since they did not answer my yes or no question.
The station seems to now be in alignment ..symbol = cpm .
thanks for caring!
Aloha

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Dear Norski
My last post was for you, Thanks again.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Dear hay & King Cobra
Below are the Facts FROM Atomic Energy Agency US EPA along with chart that they provided.
In general the two readings average out close to what I have been trying to express to you both.
Now , can you answer a question. The units that you sell, the readings are in...cpm right.
example one of YOUR station charts...Station ID 5:905 Honolulu, HI, US
CPM: current 85 Low 76 High 110
Average 88, Deviation 5.4
Correct..?The EPA on one of THERE charts show alert level around 120 cpm which averages around to
anywhere between 620 mrem to1000 to 1200 mrem ..... Correct ?
do you think you can answer me without confusing me with other topics.
I am sure as hell getting an education in Radiation !!

1,200 CPM on the meter (for Cs137) is about 1 mR/hr (milliRad per hour).
120 CPM on the meter (for Cs137) is about 1 uSv/hr (microSievert per hour).
ALOHA

Attachments:
Atomic Energy Agency,EPA.jpeg
Atomic Energy Agency,EPA.jpeg [ 292.26 KiB | Viewed 37687 times ]

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:27 pm
Site Admin

You are misquoting the EPA again. REMs are not the same CPMs. Your picture is in REMs and then you use CPMs in your comparisons. I said I will delete your posts if you keep misquoting people.
Harlan, admin of Netc.com

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Dear hay
I am not COMPARING, Yes the Chart is in REMS, I Know that! and I never said it wasn't, DID I?
If you truly read my post I showed you a REM & CPM chart to show THE DIFFERENCE between the two !!!
can you see it? it is right there again below. it came with the chart !
So HOW am I Misleading???

That does not mean that the chart is inaccurate does it?
And I never Misquoted anything. The chart is Valid ! FROM EPA.
And it has nothing to do with my question in the first place, which has not yet been answered , This is to frustrating .
ALOHA!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:11 pm
Server Admin

Lightstorm wrote:

And that's where you are wrong. You cannot convert this CPM to mR/hr or uSv/hr without having the correct conversion ratio for that geiger counter which takes into account it's sensitivity.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This is the last time, yes you are misquoting again. The chart talk about REMs and not CPM.
You are wrong.
Harlan

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Lightstorm I have a 61 foot c&c ketch, was concerned about radiation in San Francisco bay soon, so I was getting it ready for blue water South into Mexico, Jan. 9, I found out that Mexico has recently placed 338 boats in 12 marinas under precautionary embargo . Mexico has back in November created its own IRS complete with their military marines and rifles and guns, stopped any of the boats from moving, As you know a lot of the boats are documented and its not legal for a foreign government to do this. The whole article is outlined in the January issue page 74 , in the Latitude 38 which is the San Francisco bay boaters magazine, also the boat Profligate belonging to Latitude 38 was seized because no one was aboard to show full , complete , no mis-spelled words , paperwork. Now I know why a fence was not built to stop border crossings , Their not worried about us trying go South , the Mexican military will stop us.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Dear Rodney,
WOW thanks for that info! Looking at the readings all over the world, is there any safe place to go ?
I learned a few years back that, WINE TESTERS, the experts that test Rare Wines ( the wines ranging in the $100.0000's ), one of the first tests
is with a Geiger Counter to test the year, and the most expensive Wines have 0 cpm readings.
Who knows how many meltdowns we have encountered in the World, that we as the general public were Not Told About.
It is sad, Maui is Beautiful and was one of the last places of paradise, being here watching it slowly turning radioactive is perverse. We have some Papaya trees that
have been providing us with delicious Papaya's every year, one of them, our favourite is dying, just shrivelling up.
We also heard that some pineapples on the plantations are showing up deformed.
We are an ungrateful species that don't deserve this, bountiful, beautiful, giving Planet.
If you know of a place on the Planet that has little to 0 Radiation, (and you know I'm not talking about the natural Rad's that come from the Earth & Sun) let us know, so far we haven't .
Today's readings 12 noon, 1/12/14 in our backyard is 107.cpm and at the beach 240.
Our bodies if given half a chance will eventually adapt. We appreciate your loving informative & sharing input.
Health, Love & Light
ALOHA

Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next