View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Radiation Tracking Website for Europe? 

My wife and I are seriously thinking of moving to the UK from Los Angeles to get further away from the radiation problems that are already affecting her health. She has a weak immune system to begin with, and is already starting to exhibit signs of radiation sickness: sores in the mouth, skin rashes, itching, stringy saliva and fatigue. Friends of mine doubt there is any real radiation problem, but my wife is living proof that elevated levels are definitely in the L.A. area, and if not coming from Japan then where? All these symptoms have occurred since November of 2013 when they raised the rods out of the cooling pool.

I know that there are still pockets of radiation fallout from Chernobyl, but the UK has the lowest readings from the research I can find. Would anyone happen to know of a similar radiation tracking website for Europe, more specifically the UK?

Thanks for all the good work you're doing here with this site, it's very helpful to know what's really going on!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm
Site Admin

You can be the first PI/GMC station in UK, if you go. There is an Europe one, but it is different than Netc.com

Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:44 pm

What's the website? Thanks.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:12 am

Dear Mantis,
It seems there's no getting away from it, we are slowly destroying this once beautiful Planet.
Check out this site for Europe
http://eurdepweb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/Eurde ... fault.aspx

Are you both taking preventative measures like, potassium iodide,
Niacin, Holy Basil, blood cleansers to help build your wife's immune system?
We live in Hawaii, let's just say, we're not going to the beach as often as we used to.
Today's reading on our personal Geiger Counter read
240 cpm at the beach .
Inside our home 50 cpm.
We were also considering a move to Europe or anywhere that possibly is gamma free,
couldn't find a place anywhere.
So we figure, if we're going to drop our bodies anyway, Hawaii's the best and most beautiful place to be.
We just take our herbs and hit the beach.
Good luck , Stay healthy and wise.
Eat Vegan.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi Lightstorm,

Thanks for the Europe website, I suppose this tells the story pretty well. Unfortunately, you're right in saying that there is no getting away from it. However it would be better for us not to be in the direct line of sight of the leak for my wife's sake. Yes the UK is also in the jetstream harming the U.S., but according to the website map there doesn't appear to be concentrated amounts we're getting. As a matter of fact it doesn't seem to registering anything that is a concern. Any thoughts?

We are taking blood cleaning measures as well.
Appreciate it!

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 am

Dear Mantis,
You are right to get away from the impact, we have a family home in Victoria BC that gets a direct hit from the jet stream in fact our neighbors hair started falling out!
If we find a place we will let you know, or if you find one let us know.
Moon?
HEALTH, LOVE & LIGHT

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]