View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Food Testing With Dowsing Pendulum 

In this two terminal universe, positive energy spins clockwise and negative energy spins counter clockwise. Have you noticed the counter clockwise wind pattern just North of Japan, and the larger wind pattern in the middle of the Pacific also counter clockwise. The Dark energy which is what the Uranium series is, will always spin counter clockwise. When any person who becomes familiar with a pendulum, holds it over the top of light energy, the pendulum will swing clockwise, and when you hold it over Dark energy, ( Radioactive ) it will swing counterclockwise. I have an example- My Inspector detector when held close over my granite kitchen countertop from China shows aprox. 180 CPM, definitely radioactive. When I use the pendulum held in either hand it swings counterclockwise at the same location. If you get a Radiation burn, and hold it over the burn area on the body it will spin counterclockwise ( for negative, dark energy ). I do not have any radioactive food so have not confirmed we can do this but 100% sure we can. Again we have to be familiar with a pendulum, ask me questions, We have to win this battle.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]