View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Whoa, did something just happen? 

The map wasn't very pretty this morning, but just a little bit ago, something seemed to go off :( Any ideas?

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 am

8 radcon 4s and a radcon 5

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:45 am

i think what is needed is some sort of interpretive software/database program that would plot all the various station data... well, refine the mass of station data, that is presented on the NETC map.

of course it would be subject to interpretation, also!

I just don't have the skills to do such a thing.
rc

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 am

I think if we have more stations, it will be easier to plot the data, see the plumes. Once we get settled permanently I plan on setting one up... can't wait!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 am

I'm working on something like that...here is a correlation showing movement of the source from west to east, with a two day delay between stations. Gaps in my data are due to tube overloads shutting down the system until manually reset. Unless raw data (spreadsheet .CSV downloads) is made available, it will take a long time to extract the numbers from the data plots. otherwise plume mapping would be a piece of cake. I already have the software to do it. If someone already has the coordinates of all the stations, to share it would save me at least a day of work. I can get the numbers from data mining the plots, but it is a bit tedious doing them by hand, one at a time.

Attachments:
NETCVTOR.JPG
NETCVTOR.JPG [ 203.79 KiB | Viewed 45648 times ]
Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 am

The map wasn't very pretty this morning,

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:35 am

Ooops wrote:
I think if we have more stations, it will be easier to plot the data, see the plumes. Once we get settled permanently I plan on setting one up... can't wait!

Yes this is the key. We need more stations to compare.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]