View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Like bottled water..... (WIPP) 

Wall St. Journal: Report reveals WIPP containment system leaked radiation — ‘Unfiltered’ plutonium released into environment for 20 days after accident — Something like this “wasn’t supposed to happen for 10,000 years”

Filtered v Unfiltered :?

Well, either way....

http://enenews.com/wall-st-journal-containment-system-leaked-wipp-site-released-radiation-environment-ap-contamination-escaped-bypass-filtration-system-board-chairman-allowed-unfiltered-leakage-air-above-ground-vi?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ENENews+%28Energy+News%29

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:56 am

Stop the fucking fear mongering or show me the evidence. I know Fuku and Hanford are bad. I know WIPP is bad, but the WSJ nor any of the other articles on ENENEWS state or indicate plutonium leaked for 20 days. Shut up or put up, read the WSJ or AP article and show me where it was quoted that Pluto was released for 20 days? ENENEWS is always overstating and exaggerating news in order to fear monger. My point is, it's not stated in any article but it's in the title of ENENEWS post, that to me is erroneous reporting and fear mongering. ENENEWS is notorious for this fear mongering and has done this with many posts. I am not saying Pluto has not been released and I do believe WIPP is still releasing shit and out of control as probably are how many other countless nuke plants around the planet.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am

teeko71 wrote:
Stop the fucking fear mongering or show me the evidence. I know Fuku and Hanford are bad. I know WIPP is bad, but the WSJ nor any of the other articles on ENENEWS state or indicate plutonium leaked for 20 days. Shut up or put up, read the WSJ or AP article and show me where it was quoted that Pluto was released for 20 days? ENENEWS is always overstating and exaggerating news in order to fear monger. My point is, it's not stated in any article but it's in the title of ENENEWS post, that to me is erroneous reporting and fear mongering. ENENEWS is notorious for this fear mongering and has done this with many posts. I am not saying Pluto has not been released and I do believe WIPP is still releasing shit and out of control as probably are how many other countless nuke plants around the planet.

I say pray for the best and prepare for the worst. Please feel free to point out problems you see with EneNews but F-BOMBS are not needed. As for attacking other users/members, we all consider the same information different levels of personal concern. With that said, it is fine to express your disagreement in their view but please try to be respectful of it.

Thank you. 8-)

While information might be overstated on EneNews from time to time, I personally believe they are 100% better than other news sources and we would be lost without it. I have donated at least twice to EneNews to show my appreciation.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Wow, I posted an article, we have all been sharing WIPP articles. Was that called for? That was the title of the article... :(

And the article says... the vents were uncovered at the time of the leak, they did not seal them until March 6th... 20 days.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]