View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Illinois Dandelion Mutation - May of 2014 

South Beloit Illinois found May 2014 in my front yard near the ditch.

Mon May 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Today one of our kids (no that they know what to look for) found another mutation in our yard. This one was found on a different side of our house. It was found where the rain water runs off our driveway in to the side yard. Notice the thick stem and from the back you can see the double heads.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Gosh, KC... it looks like a hydra!

The Sternglass presentation on Secret Fallout described how rainstorms brought significant amounts of radionuclides down in certain areas... Perhaps your area suffered a similar result???

Actually, I would not know how to tell the difference between something that was damaged by radioactivity or some other form of genetic damage caused by pesticides or some other toxin.
I've had a number of freaks occur in my garden by planting in subsequent years using seed that may have been GMO... got plenty of freak show pics.
Nothing like RadChick has in her presentation, though...
Best
rc

Wed May 07, 2014 12:04 am

@rustycase - I can not prove the mutations were caused by radioactive fallout either, that is what the big corporations love. I can safely rule out GMO and it is fair to say the seeds were local. As for poisons, my yard has not had any since well before Fukushima but others living by me have I am sure. It is very important to note, I did not notice any of these mutations before Fukushima and trust me our kids pick lots of those "flowers" for us pre-Fukushima.

Wed May 07, 2014 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]