View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Yearly Fee 

I don't when I joined and paid the fee, but does it automatically renew or will I get a reminder of such? ;)

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 pm
Site Admin

I have not billed anyone, so enjoy the free access to chart membership. You can use the donate button on the webpage to help support this radiation map webpage.
Harlan, president of Netc.com

Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi Harlen, there you are! how you been, hope everything is well. Ok, I know I am a paid member, just didn't know how the renewal went and yes, I will donate even those there are times that I cannot get answers to some of the questions of the past, I still enjoy this site and all that it has to offer. I always mention it on my other site as well. I feed 2 sites at the same time with the same data. Perhaps you can answer this question, what it the "Site Management" option in the member/users area for? when I clicked on it, it states "You do not currently have a site registered to your account" do I know have this being a paid member and on the map with my station. Thanks Harlen ! Frank

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]