View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fukushima Radiation Not Seen - Q/A 

KingCobra wrote:
$2
Tesla wrote:
I found something stating that Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, raised the safety limit from 6000 to 100,000 CPM. All references I can find are from the TFH Media. (Tin Foil Hat - no offence intended) So I'm not sure if this is true.

I have heard it was changed shortly after the accident too but I am not sure what the rate was changed from or what it is now. A link to a valid source would make a great thread if you find it before me.

It turned out that the post I had read, was referencing an article from not too long after the accident. I did some digging and found that mainstream media articles at the time indicated that Japan had changed the limits but did not state actual numbers.

It was non-mainstream media that were stating the 6000 to 100,000 cpm increase in numbers.

Code:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread678565/pg1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1455888/pg1
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fukusima-radiation-levels-being-covered-up.html

I don't want to discount the figures in the articles as being blown out of proportion. Mainstream media - I believe - has to be careful to present information that everyone can comprehend. Since raw CPM numbers don't give the full picture of exposure levels, I'd assume they would NOT put numbers in the papers. They might be meaningless to many people.

The "fringe" media can be very accurate at times and report things the general public wouldn't understand. I guess it's a case of "take it with a grain of salt" and double check the facts.

Having said that, I honestly believe that Japan is covering up the amount of radiation leaking from Fukushima and that it's a lot worse than we are told. I'm seeing too many articles about the effects of radiation on sea life in the Pacific to believe otherwise. And you can't just switch off that radiation like you can with RF.

KingCobra wrote:
$2
Tesla wrote:
I certainly wouldn't want to be living or working even in a 6000 CPM environment let alone higher. (I spent my lifetime working in an RF environment wearing dosimeters for that. At least I could control my location in relation to the source of of the RF energy.)

Knowing more about RF radiation than I, may I ask if you use a wireless home router?

No, I don't. For what it's worth, it's possible to locate the router well away from areas where people congregate in the home. Places such as the kitchen, bedrooms, etc. Some people stick them in the attic, or the basement, away from these places thinking it makes them safe. But the problem is, it's not just the router you need to worry about.

It's every single device you are connecting to it with. IE: The router might be in the basement, but your laptop may be sitting there in standby, on your night table, in your bedroom, 2 feet from your head while you sleep. And of course, it's even closer when you are working on it. The same holds true with XBox's, PS3/4's, Roku and other streaming video devices... even "WiFi enabled" Blu-Ray players now. Many companies are embedding steaming video capability into the players now.

The individual devices generally put out as much RF power as the router itself. So... you add up a desktop computer, one or two laptops for the kids, "WiFi" Blu-ray players or other streaming video boxes... An XBox (or two..) iPads and/or other "Tablet" devices... It can add up to a LOT of RF being broadcast all over your home. Well beyond just having a cell phone occasionally stuck to your ear.

I was able to wire the house with Ethernet cables to every room when I renovated a few years ago. So everything plugs in with Ethernet cables. (You have to get into using "Switches" to expand the number of ports on most routers as they generally only have 4 ports on them.)

I also have a "Smart Meter" thanks to the local power company. And it puts out a lot more power than people suggest on forums. I think the ones used in cities are lower power than the ones used in rural areas. (Greater distance to the polling vehicles that read them.) Mine says it's rated at 2 WATTS. However, it's on a power poll about 80 feet from the house so it's not - IMO - a health risk.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:35 am

:shock: Thank you so much for the detailed reply, I hope you do not mind if I quote you in a different thread speaking on RF radiation. Your first had information is very important.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2