View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 DATA request 

Hi,

I am working to make this WIPP release public. I havent followed your meters very actively, but do you think there is something unusual of all these EPA monitors gone down in the past month?

http://www.netc.com/inactive-epa.php

Also I would like to have the data from the surrounding areas from WIPP. I do activism as work and dont have any money but I was hoping you could provide even screenshots of the surroundings so I could add them into my article? I dont sell anything or get any donations for my work.

As I watch the main page http://www.netc.com/ I see many monitors are on rise: preferably couse the wind is spreading the fallout from WIPP.

This was posted also on enenews.com yesterday:

"There is currently a RADCON-4 alert for:

Lubbock, TX
Fort Worth, TX
San Antonio, TX

A detailed look at the plots show that, for all three locations, the current spike began rising at around 6 pm, February 28th. The spikes are SYNCHRONIZED. Conclusion: There is something out there spanning ALL of Texas that started 24 hours ago."

You can read my article here:

http://justpaste.it/ejs9

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:45 pm

This isnt right..

Please release the historical data!

Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:29 am

Release the data?

All chart members have full access to view all the data.

I am not ADMIN so I really have no control over your request but I am confused what you really are asking for. If you want the EPA data for free, RadNet is their system, it is public and free.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:39 pm

I am not especially interested about EPA since they only measure gamma which is kinda clever: as we now see, the EPA monitors are blind when your alpha monitors show the increase.

I am asking your websites data to use. You can have a banner to my forum, maybe someone then buys your deal for 20 dollars and you get the money anyway:

http://forum.bonekobrothers.com/

If not, could some member who has bought the deal assist here with screenshots of some monitorsprevious data I am interested?

More monitors started to rise:

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi, in case it is of interest to you regarding WIPP:
In my original "DIY detector research" I stumbled upon an interesting reading from Denver from around when the WIPP incident began. I grabbed a screenshot and compared the dates to the news reports for shortly after 2/13/2014 was quite interesting.

I have family living 250 miles from WIPP and they sent me some pictures taken 2/15/2014. The usually clear rural skies, were filled with airplane traffic and apparent chem trails. They are still doing it but not as much now.

(sorry the last one is fuzzy, I had to zoom in / crop out my friends)

And for comparison here is a picture of the same view with an airplane on a normal non-chem trail day:

I setup a detector out there (I think it shows up on the map as "Santa Fe, NM" even though it's 50 miles away).
Readings have not seemed too bad, although I wish I had it running before the incident for comparison.

Also just to clarify, unfortunately the NETC detectors do not detect Alpha, only Beta+Gamma.
So we're still blind to any Alpha from the Americium :(

There are only 2 NETC detectors that I can see in New Mexico, one of them being mine and unfortunately setup months after the WIPP incident.
The other in Alamagordo, NM does not appear to go back before early March.

Most of the detectors that you see with Radcon warnings on the main map are likely EPA Gamma detectors.

From what I can tell, you can differentiate between NETC detectors and EPA detectors based on their Station ID (and also at a glance, EPA detectors have much higher CPM readings than NETC detectors). If, when you click on a detector, if it's Station ID has numbers and a colon : - for example Station ID 5:637 , then it is an EPA detector.

You can probably find all of that data on EPA's RadNet website.

You're welcome to use my screenshot, but please message me if you need to use the sky photos.
Good luck.
PS. Oops, sorry about the high res images!

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Since the administration so many people voted for, twice, has chosen to shut down the radnet and declare there is 'no risk' in the us,
the best option is independently funded efforts, such as NETC.
Without benefit of a wealthy benefactor, the best option is to seek grassroots funding, in the public interest.
That can apparently be met with a membership fee???
$20 to see more data is not a bad deal, if you can make use of it.

nothing is free in waterworld

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]