View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 1:EB45AA98 Hot Springs, AR, US CPM 725 high? 

I have notice some very hi readings above 500 CPM a few days ago and wanted to know is this a real readings I check today and its is back to normal but also notice a high of 725 CPM: current 23 Low 6 High 725, is there a problem with this unit? Just a note I also notice something I have never seen before over Hot Springs Arkansas, and Aspire aircraft flying in horizontal flight at about 5000 feet elevation and it made the most wicked sound, like a helicopter on steroids and this was notice right before I check the radiation levels. Not sure if it is related or if they were investigating it, just do not know why a military aircraft would be flying over at hi speed in a direct path to where the detector is?

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 am
Site Admin

I am using an active charcoal filter on my outside unit. I think some radioactive material from WIPP or the green pollen is caught in the charcoal. What is so strange is when the sun come out, the radiation level rises. The last two days it has been raining and cooler, but the radiation is still there, in lower levels.

The airplane i did not see.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 pm
Server Admin

Sometimes the planes from the Little Rock Air Force Base fly by overhead. I've seen them before... my house is up on the top of a ridge, and the plane was almost LOWER in altitude than my house one time, cruising along highway 70. Looked like a giant cargo plane. That one was pretty loud too.

Fri May 02, 2014 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]