View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Please help me get logging - new member need help 

hey everyone. When I open the software and go to Register menu and click Register software it brings up a NETC webpage and asks for a user and pw. The user that automatically appears is :381A4A99.4. But no matter what pw I enter it doesn't log me in. What am I missing or doing wrong? Id like to get to where I can see my detailed charts and get online so others can see my data.

Thanks

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
When I open the software and go to Register menu and click Register software it brings up a NETC webpage and asks for a user and pw. The user that automatically appears is :381A4A99.4. But no matter what pw I enter it doesn't log me in. What am I missing or doing wrong? Id like to get to where I can see my detailed charts and get online so others can see my data.

The automatically number is for the map, you must create a username and password and create the account or type in your forum username and password when the wapp4netc starts. Make for sure you click on Register to set up the forum account.

Harlan

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:42 pm

I did create a user and pw. I clicked the link to buy it for $19.99, then created a user of hutteto, then I downloaded the software and installed it. Then I did the above steps I explained and it still didn't work.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Site Admin

next click on the icon for wapp4netc

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 pm

The automatically number is for the map, you must create a username and password and create the account or type in your forum username and password when the wapp4netc starts. Make for sure you click on Register to set up the forum account.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 am

This is extremely pleasant and average post......you shook posting it.....thanks a great deal for leaving such extraordinary message here.....!!! :ugeek: :roll: :geek: :geek:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]