View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Wall O' Something 

Woke up to this delightful map... any ideas? Elevated levels from top to bottom in a straight line in the US.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

It is interesting. I live somewhere in that wall of rads. What is different here is that it actually warmed up and flowers are coming out of the ground and last night we got a snow storm. Robins are slipping on the ice this morning. They chemtrailed like INSANE last week and now this! What are they trying to achieve? Kill off the new buds? I'll have to post some pictures as it was so shockingly massive in the amount of chemtrailing.

Yesterday my GC spiked up to over a thousand counts per minute and then went back down. It was very windy yesterday. A lot of trees had been blown down too.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

That one seems to have spread out... right now there is another one behind it, further west. Japan is red... looks like they are sending a few bursts our way :(

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 am

I saw this developing a couple of days ago.
It was more "along the Mississippi' then.
Mostly 200 to 400 cpm readings...

There was a brewing storm right in there too, that was slowly making it's way to the East and the Northeast...
Now, that same storm remains is roughly along where you have these readings/signals...
I am thinking we are seeing some "high level" upper atmosphere is being "mixed" into our lower air... OR,
We could be seeing this "first blush" of spring...where long buried/glued down particles are once again "dried out" and become airborne in our gusty spring winds...

Just my thoughts.
Check-6

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 am

EB94DE0D wrote:
I saw this developing a couple of days ago.
It was more "along the Mississippi' then.
Mostly 200 to 400 cpm readings...

There was a brewing storm right in there too, that was slowly making it's way to the East and the Northeast...
Now, that same storm remains is roughly along where you have these readings/signals...
I am thinking we are seeing some "high level" upper atmosphere is being "mixed" into our lower air... OR,
We could be seeing this "first blush" of spring...where long buried/glued down particles are once again "dried out" and become airborne in our gusty spring winds...

Just my thoughts.
Check-6

Great points!!! And, I forgot about the glued down stuff :(

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

Please refresh my memory... glued down radioactive particles from where?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 am

I thought they were referring to all the stuff stuck in the sludge of winter. Side note... Snowed here and the east coast alerts turned a beautiful green.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 am

Ok, thank you.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Re: 'glued down'.

There is precedent for that circumstance!

Rad monitoring was once done nationwide using a reading from a sticky film facing skywards.
Hence, readings to the far west were shown to be just as high as east.
Later, it was discovered the 'sticky-ness' collected repeatedly wind-bounced particles that remained stuck, in arid regions, yet were washed off in rainy areas, providing faulty readings.

Indeed, as the northern hemisphere dries, we could have a significant increase in airborne dosage.

reference: secret fallout, sternglass.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]