View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 106000 nSv/h Station ID 6:1181341550 Fukushima 

There is a cluster of 9 NETC monitoring stations at Fukushima NPP that, understandably, all show extremely high levels of radiation; between 1193 and 3972 nSv/h except for the one in the center that appears to be centered on one of the reactor buildings' roof which shows:
106000 nSv/h
NETC.COM © 2014
Station ID 6:1181341550 Fukushima Dai-ichi, Fukushima, JP
Click here for data charts
nSv/h: current 106000 Low 2000 High 111000
Average 106283, Deviation 11209.6
Last updated: 2014-12-06 14:30:00 GMT+0000

Yet all monitor icons are showing RADCON1 status. I have a friend who noticed this reading and is now extremely alarmed, thinking that the jet stream is transporting lethal doses to our west coast in as little as two days. I want to reassure her that these are on-going readings due to the melt-downs and I just need a little confirmation about this before hand.

I am a new arrival to NETC and just created the Redding, CA monitoring station and appreciate being a part of NETC and the open nature of this organization.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Welcome to the NETC network.

I have to run but there are many different posts within this forum that answer in detail over and over again how NETC works. All I can suggest is to read. The Nuclear 101 section is a good start too because you need to understand the basics of radiation before understanding how NETC is used to measure it.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Feel free to correct my calculations if they are wrong.

106000 nSv = 106 uSv

106 uSv/hr x 24h/day x 365d/year = 928,560 uSv/year

Cross reference with this site...

http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/radiation/

...resulting in 0.116 chance of death = 1 in 10 people

This doesn't take into account the time it takes to reach this dose or the ability of the human body to self-repair/heal itself over that amount of time.

I'm 'guessing' that cancer rates would increase dramatically but there would be very few deaths as a result of radiation poisoning...

And one more speculation if I may? The added toxicity from chemical pollutants present in our everyday lives, not to mention the poor dietary/exercise habits most people have, would radically add to the poisoning and inhibit the natural healing mechanisms in the body.

All things considered...I'm 'guessing' that the chemical pollutants (GMO round-up, pesticides, atrizine, fluoride, petro-chemicals, BPA's), plus cell phone/tower radiation, plus pharmaceutical/vaccine based toxins do and will kill far more than Fukushima ever could.

After researching Tepco and the various 9/11 related banking type conspiracies (PG&E/Enron), it's beginning to look a lot like Tepco purposefully blew up their own reactor to perform a real estate land grab scam. Fukushima was already scheduled to be decommissioned? Now 700 corporations are 'helping' with the clean-up. Halliburton to the rescue? :)

There is some interesting reading on Wikipedia regarding Tepco and Fukushima.

50,000 properties/homes will soon be up for sale? :)

Consider how many people were displaced who now have no way of paying off their mortgages plus paying their current rent where they are now living. Consider the banks now foreclosing on those properties and taking ownership. A 10 year property investment/land grab? Land is at a premium in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an7EEd2ra0s

No, you can't believe everything you read or hear, but consider the number of questionable tesimonies regarding Fukushima. Something is seriously fishy.

I highly recommend watching this next video and doing some serious research on Fukushima. You'll spend hours, even days/weeks, but you'll see a pattern after your study is completed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdrlXWdITw

One more thing, don't take my word for anything...I'm just as in the dark as everyone else is and my posts are 'usually' nothing more than semi-educated speculations. :P

Peace,

M.

"Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50/50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that."

:)

Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]