View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Station ID 1:F467AEF7.3 Redding, CA, US RADIATION SPIKE 

On April 11, 2016 at 15:40 PDT a radiation spike of 83 was registered due to a visit of my sister-in-law who had just come from an out patient medical diagnostic session involving nuclear medicine she ingested, then came here afterward. I noticed the spike on my station's monitor and put 2 and 2 together. When I grabbed my portable Geiger counter and approached her, at 3 feet away the reading was 7800 CPM! I was so alarmed that I went to the local health food store and bought her Bentonite clay and some green vegetables known to kelate heavy metals. The next day her count from the same distance was only 190 CPM. Personally I think conventional medicine causes more harm than good.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:24 pm

:!: Thanks for the update & I agree. I suspect your sister was not even told to stay away from children or pregnant women for 24 hours after her release. Many if not all of the hospitals actually have the patient take the radiation and then sit out with other patients & families in the waiting room while the doctors wait for the radiation to pass fully through the patients body for the exam. While in the waiting room this patient and other patients or visitors in the waiting room are unknowingly receiving high doses of radiation. A newly pregnant mother with a small fetus sitting next to a patient such as your sister might even have a miscarriage as a result or many other problems as a result. I believe nuclear medical testing is mishandled just as nuclear waste has, very poorly and misunderstood.

Sorry to hear your sister is having medical issues that required this type of testing, I suspect a stress test.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]